[openstandaarden] people

Onno Timmerman onno.timmerman at s-p-a.be
Sat Jul 5 23:05:30 CEST 2003

Hello,

We needs people to stay in Brussels next week and talk to MEPs every day.

Alex Macfie is already doing this.  But we need more people, such as you.

FFII is paying the expenses plus 300 eur per week, for next week as well
as the last week of August.

If you can not come to BXL, please also consider spending a few mornings
and afternoons on the phone.  We have a few helpdesks where people tell
you whom to contact and what to say:

    europarl at ffii.org
    europarl-uk at ffii.org
    europarl-de at ffii.org
    europarl-at at ffii.org
    europarl-fr at ffii.org
    etc

You can also arrange for meetings between your MEPs and Alex or whoever of us
is there.

-- Hartmut Pilch, FFII & Eurolinux Alliance tel. +49-89-18979927
Protecting Innovation against Patent Inflation http://swpat.ffii.org/
150,000 votes 2000 firms against software patents http://noepatents.org/