[openstandaarden] About Verhofstad2 + AEL Wiki

Jan Claeys openstandaarden at janc.cjb.net
Fri Jul 18 15:55:04 CEST 2003

At 2003-07-18 11:05, David GLAUDE wrote:
> I found the following link http://dossiers.lesoir.be/Verhofstadt2 to a
> french version of the "accord du gourvernement". I am looking for a
> flemish version so that quote of interesting infomation can be done in
> both language. Actually putting both version in wiki or clean html
> format might be interesting for documentation purpose (at least keep a
> backup) I don't think there is a copyright on that. ;-)

The original PDF version is linked from this page:
<http://www.belgium.be/eportal/application?pageid=contentPage&docId=30760>
(Probably you'll have to choose "nl" to see the Dutch version.)

And this is the "déclaration gouvernementale"
<http://www.belgium.be/eportal/application?docId=30788&pageid=contentPage>

<http://www.belgium.be/eportal/application?pageid=indexPage&navId=5906>

> One problem I have is that I was not able to find in which party
> Vincent Van Quickenborne is currently. I guessed VLD but I might be
> wrong. So help is required here.

That's right: he's a member of the VLD now.

--
Jan Claeys