[openstandaarden] [phm@a2e.de: [ffii] McCarthy wins in JURI]

David GLAUDE dglaudemailing at gmx.net
Thu Jun 19 18:42:53 CEST 2003

Onno Timmerman wrote:
> Geen wonder ik heb in een jaar tijd welgeteld 5 - 8 e-mail berichten
> gekregen over dit onderwerp. En ik krijg in sp.a alle e-mail berichten
> omtrend ICT.

> Niet alleen om openstandaarden te redenen maar ook om alternatieven op
> Microsoft waar te maken. We hebben nog tot ergens in September...

It is not garantee this will not be voted in July.
There will be a meeting of the group president to discuss the aggenda of
July session. Currently Mc Carthy report should be voted in Septembre
but she seems to want it voter sooner...

So if you have any lobbying contact and can try to influance MEP, ask
them no to accept this topic to be pushed in the aggenda. It will give
us more time to do the lobbying.

David GLAUDE

--
Don't let the computer/expert control the election
Information for Belgium in french: http://www.poureva.be/