[openstandaarden] patenten

David GLAUDE dglaudemailing at gmx.net
Sat May 24 23:23:23 CEST 2003

Jan Claeys wrote:
>>De Heer BEYSEN, Ward , Member ELDR Belgium
>>De Heer DE CLERCQ, Willy C.E.H. , Substitute ELDR Belgium
>
> Are these two still both members of the ELDR?
> Ward Beysen got into a quarrel with his party-until-then, the VLD, and started
> his own party shortly before the elections...

Don't ask me. ;-)
Politics is already complex on the south part of Belgium... and the
north is even more. At least we know where they were when they were
elected. ;-)

But if you sure want to know, check the Europarl web site, you can
search MEP by country and group (European political group).

All in all you have 3 flemich in JURI.
Vote in ITRE were something like 20 (our sides) against 10.
So 3 is a significant number and trying to convince them is a good goal.

Don't forget about my offer to be the post man.

David GLAUDE

--
Don't let the computer/expert control the election
Information for Belgium in french: http://www.poureva.be/