[asbl-libre] Re: [openstandaarden] TVA/VAT: Company and Tax on Line

Rik Boven rboven at boven.net
Thu Sep 11 11:19:24 CEST 2003

Hi Philip,

That is incorrect. At least I got my token card without presenting me
anywhere.

This is how it works:
 - you enter identity card number;
 - you enter 'rijksregisternummber';
 - you enter sis card number;

You get your token card sent to the address listed for you in the 'central
computer'.

It is not failsafe, if you succeed in getting sis card and identity card,
and you manage to intercept somebodies mail, then you get the token card.

Rik

--

 ( Rik Boven ) && ( rik at boven.net ) && ( rik.boven.net )
 (                          42                         )