Re(2): [asbl-libre] Re: [openstandaarden] TVA/VA T: Company and Tax onLine

Stubbe Wim 789070042 wim.stubbe at b-rail.be
Thu Sep 11 12:48:00 CEST 2003

Rik Boven  (11/09/03  10:19):

>Hi Philip,
>

>That is incorrect. At least I got my token card without presenting me
>anywhere.
>
>This is how it works:
> - you enter identity card number;
> - you enter 'rijksregisternummber';
> - you enter sis card number;
>
>You get your token card sent to the address listed for you in the 'central
>computer'.
>
>It is not failsafe, if you succeed in getting sis card and identity card,
>and you manage to intercept somebodies mail, then you get the token card.
>

>Rik

Wrong again,
the token card is send to the home address of the person in thte central
computer. This means, that even if you manage to get someones idcard no., sis
card no and rijsregisterno, the owner and not you will be send the token card.
Which also meands he will be alerted of your attempt. Personnaly I trust it
more than the digital id-card.

mvg,

Wim Stubbe

>> On 2003-09-10 19:54:40 (+0200), Jan Claeys <openstandaarden at janc.cjb.net>
wrote:

>> > Not exactly, you have to request a "token card" with 24 numbered "secret
>> > codes" first, and they send that to your official home address.  Every time
>> > you login they ask for 1 of those codes.
>>
>> And I believe that in order to obtain that 'token card', you have to present
>> your physical self to the bored souls at the town/city/village/whatever's
>> administration facility who will verify that the physical self you bring with
>> you corresponds to the one you claim to be.
>>
>> Of course, administration officials can be bought, or certainly rented, but
>> still...
>>
>>  - Philip
>>
>> PS: Why would anyone in his right mind want to impersonate someone to fill in
>> his tax forms?  Of all things... it's burdensome enough to have to deal with
>> one's own taxes, let alone someone else's...
>>

>--
>
> ( Rik Boven ) && ( rik at boven.net ) && ( rik.boven.net )
> (                          42                         )

met vriendelijke groet,

Wim Stubbe

  NMBS TELECOM - TE 513
  Hallepoortlaan, 40