[Openstandaarden] CMS phpWebSite meets the W3C's WAI's requirements.

Mattias Campe Mattias.Campe at UGent.be
Thu Jun 3 13:33:34 CEST 2004

Gelezen in de nieuwsbrief van sourceforge.net:

11. phpWebSite Content Management System
https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpwebsite
Developed by the Web Technology Group at Appalachian State University,
phpWebSite provides a complete Web site content management system. All
client output is XHTML 1.0 and meets the W3C's Web Accessibility
Initiative requirements.

Op de website staat verder nog bij de 'core features':

XHTML and WAI compliance - we are committed to meeting XHTML 1.0
specifications by our 1.0 release. Current errors are minimal.

Hopelijk komen er meer en meer projecten die compliance met open
standaarden belangrijk vinden.

Mattias