[Openstandaarden] official handing over of the signatures

Dieter Van Uytvanck dietvu at village.uunet.be
Tue Mar 2 23:55:06 CET 2004

Hello,

I got a response today of minister Moerman's ministry. On March 22, at
10:00 we can hand over officialy the Belgian signatures of the
Eurolinux petition, as well as those of the Call for Action II. We
will have the possibility to talk to the minister herself.

If you have the possibility, please consider to come to there, to join
a small action. (carrying the patent gravestones, the webshop posters,
...)

I created a wiki page to coordinate this action:

http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/FightingSwPatBelgiumAction22March

Kind regards,

Dieter

--